Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 2, 2018

Ly Huong: 'Many men express love but my heart is closed'

Ly Hung's young sister after the marriage break down, she was welcomed by many people, but the wound has not closed yet so she not goes further steps.


- How was your life in the past year in Vietnam?

- In the past year, I mainly live in the country, occasionally through the US. Back to Vietnam, I opened an interior decoration company to create my own income. I do not want to rely on my parents, siblings or any other man, because I earn my own money just to treasure efforts more.

So far I have been living with my parents, brother Hung Hung and have no intention of living separately. I want to be near my family because my father's wishes - People's Artist Ly Huynh - at the old age of living close to the children. My father is 76 years old, in recent years his health greatly reduced. At this age, I want to spend all my heart to pay homage to my parents.

- What is your brother Ly Hung sharing with you in life?

- Due to unmarried, no girlfriend, all his love for my parents and me. For the holidays, Valentine or no schedule, we take parents going out to eat, confide, so family more attachment. I and my brother were very close because since I was young, I followed him to film, to sing from North to South. To me, Hung is a close friend, a soulmate, there are things he does not need to say I can understand and vice versa. In my life and work, I regularly consulted him. Your advice is a guide in my life. Probably not all families have brothers so close like this.
Ly Huong (right) next to his brother Ly Hung and parents.

At the moment, how do you open your heart to receive new feelings?

- Regarding the love, Ly Hung also advised me to see it as a bond. He told me that I was not as brave as I was 18 or 20, so consider those who really came to me with sincerity and kindness. I learned from him that it is better to be happy and comfortable with lonely life, than to seek love then accidentally bringing suffering into the life.

Many people ask why I still have nobody. Maybe the previous failed marriage left too deep a mark that made me become self-contained. Some of the men expressed me, picked me up, but I was afraid and closed my heart. Many people are entrepreneurs, temperament is also very nice, but now I see the emotional story is secondary in life. If a man intends to stick with and be willing to wait, then good, unless, I see it as fate. All my heart is for parents, family and daughter. Once broken, my wound was very painful, so the man who came to me now also have to learn thoroughly. If there is no one, I am happy to accept reality.

- What is your opinion about marriage?

In love, not everyone is as lucky as me, everyone has a fate. Around me there are those who meet half love and live to the end of life, typically my parents. Fifty years living together, there are six children, every day, my father asked me to help out in the garden to pick flowers to give my mother. At night, walking street, he always holding hand my mother. It is a happiness that not every artist has. However, I have not lost faith in marriage. I still cherish the hope that later I will be lucky to meet a person and stick to the end of life as my parents. And if not, it's okay, because in this life, happiness exists in many shapes. It is not only the feeling of couple, living with your parents, brothers, and volunteering together is also a form of happiness.

- After divorce, your daughter lives in the United States. How do you compensate for your child?

- Every day, I call to inquire about the learning activities, life. She lives with aunt family of my ex-husband. She is growing age, she is very understanding and loves her mother. I really hope she soon grow up to age 18, when she can decide for herself, she will choose to live with her father or mother. Despite the force of mind, I still want to care for the daughter later. After the breakup of marriage, I always have the sense of working, accumulating the economy to build my future. I work every day is to wait the day we can meet each other.

She is also very passionate about art, like singing. He is good singing, good music, gifted from small inherited tradition from my father and Mr. Hung. I hope in the future can be the fulcrum if she wants to embark on entertainment.
The beauty of 40 years of actress Ly Huong.

- Last year, you filmed two films, taking part in a bolero show. What made you react so well after so many years?

- The motivation to help me return to art is from my father. At first, I put aside my work, whole heart beside him, helping him fight diabetes, kidney disease ... But when he was better, he encouraged me to return to acting, singing sing. Every time He see me on TV, he is very happy. Thanks to the improved spirit, his health was more plentiful. Recently, he also with sticks with his wife and children, the bride to visit the veteran artists in the nursing home artists Ho Chi Minh City.

In addition, sentimental sentiment is also a great motivation for me to return to the profession. Although I have been through the peak, I feel that the public is always interested in me. A few years ago, every time I went out, I was asked by many people how long did not watch movies, singing. However, when I came back, I had to choose the right role, script. This year, I will play the drama Between the two good and evil, talk about the life of pirate Bach Hai Tang. In this film, I am reincarnated as a police officer, acting alongside Ly Hung. Thanks to martial arts filmmaking experience, in many action scenes, I do not need cascadeur to play, even though home all bruised.

- This year, how do you and your family welcome Tet?

- On the occasion of the Lunar New Year, I and Mr. Hung Hung did not receive the show, put aside all work to gather around the family. During the three days of Tet, we will take our parents to go out, eat as scheduled. I want to offset for my parents after hard work, singing in the year.

For the new year, I plan to record a bolero album because my parents love to listen to these song. When I was competing bolero singing, my grandparents always watched each week just to see me perform. Every song I sang, my parents listen back dozens of times. Maybe I do not sing well like many others, but to my parents, to hear daughter sing every day is a small happiness in the old age.

SHARE THIS

0 nhận xét: