Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 12, 2017

Pha Le: 'I do not love again because of the shock of being beaten by my ex-boyfriend'

The singer said he did not denounce his former lover because she wanted to give him the last respect.


- You just released the song about the loss, broken in love. Why do you say this song is like your past love?

- I had a beautiful relationship with a person. When I love, I'm blind, ready for him to do it all. Our relationship is heavy, stressful when I discover his adultery. But I try to hold on and trust him to change. Everything ended on the day he hit me on my American tour. We broke up shortly afterwards because I was the one who hated violent men with women. He hit me like a drop of water overflowing after months of patience.

On the night of the incident, I happened to find the song that Hoai Phuc musician posted on the personal page. I hurriedly asked him to sing this song because it was too similar to the mood, like a strange charm. Maybe so I got into my heart during the recording. This product ends one year too much difficults for me.
Singer Pha Le.

- Why do not you talk about your ex-boyfriend until now?

- When that happens, I post a few status lines on my profile page. Only thing, I have never made it clear and now nobody knows the man. In the United States difference to Vietnam, as long as I tell the police, the possibility of that person into prison is very large. But I do not denounce or do anything to hurt my ex. This is the last respect I give to him. We loved each other so much so I did not want to put him to the brink.

Looking back, I see much grown up mýelf after this love affair. I learned patience, tolerated in silence. As if before, I may have compensated for the loss. I still believe in love. Because although I give much, lose a lot, I still get back the love of many people today. Sometimes I find that someone being away from me is the right thing to do. Yes, I am strong and successful.

- How is your new emotional welcome?

Until now, I have not known anyone, nor ready to open up to anyone. I need a retreat for the new, because stories with my ex-boyfriend caused a huge shock to me. If I only love because I'm lonely, I'll pay for the haste that I'm causing.

I'm not lucky in love story. People love how many people are not okay, I keep trouble for love. At the same time, I was too naive. Relationship each other a few years, someone has wife and children that I do not know anything. They also bought rings for me. No one believes it but it is true.

- Ever publicity with Cong Vinh, or Duong Yen Ngoc denounced you throb her husband. How do you say your private life is paid more attention than music?

Until now, I have restricted the sharing of private life but not to hide my own life. I think the audience needs to know about me to a certain extent, to understand that not the life of the singer is always beautiful. However, when a person is no longer secret, then no one needs to find to understand them.

If I publish autobiography, I believe my name is "hot" a lot. But this showbiz will also go away. Because my life is ups and downs and more events than in the movie.

- Why on a personal page, do you often share pictures and show off while choosing a sexy style on stage?

- Showing beautiful, sexy imagines is for work, the image of life is serving yourself. I just want people to see the corners behind the halo. May the audience not judge me with the flashy outside but forget I always work hard seriously.

I am a person who is not afraid of difficult, afraid of suffering. Like when filming new MV - Thank you who left me - instead of going to the plane, I chose to go by car with my team. The first time I ride a bed car with the temperature too cold, I have a fever as soon as I arrived in Dalat. Besides, it rained all night making me nervous, praying. At 6am I get up makeup, it is still light rain. But 7pm at the time to start, it stops rain and sunny. I drank a lot of medicine to shoot the whole day, forgetting that I was sick, forgot to eat.

- In addition to singing, you has any source of income?

- I do not like to talk about income or finances because I have never paid too much attention to the material. I just do what makes me happy, comfortable. When I was taught cooking pate, my intention is to cook for relatives, friends eat. Then, people complimented and asked me to sell. The income is not bad, but the truth is very extreme hard, people are always full of pate, grease, no time to meet anyone. Since trading, I know more about money. For example, going out for a cup of coffee, I found it as large as food I sell.



Someone told me that the singer that make livestream cooking pate and then sell will lose the image, but I do not care. A chef who is well supported by many is as happy as a sing got many people listened to. Because I love cooking, I'm joining the Chef King of 2017. I hope the audience looks at the struggles I have in the kitchen to get to know my person better.

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 nhận xét: