Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 12, 2017

Jennifer Lawrence: 'I'm afraid to play role of showed off body from naked photos'

Movie star born in 1990 is still scared to remember the scandal spreading nude photos three years ago.


On December 6, Jennifer Lawrence answered the interview from Oprah Winfrey in the Hollywood Reporter. Star revealed the nude photo scandal in 2014, the indignation of the audience for the new film Mother !, the pressure at the peak as well as sexual harassment in Hollywood.

Jennifer Lawrence's new project is Red Sparrow (launched in March), in which she plays a charming spy. "This work is very sexy, and I have never played this kind of role," she said, "and I'm afraid of them since 2014, after personal photos have been posted online. I told myself never to share that aspect of myself to the public.. "Accepting to play in Red Sparrow, I found it to be counterintuitive."

In 2014, she and about 100 other women were released naked in the scandal shocking Hollywood. "This is even more abusive than house breaked in, it's scary with electronics, I'm scared of phones, computers, and electronics, and it robs the intellectual property of others. In my case is my body image. It is sexual abuse, "she said.

In the past year, Jennifer Lawrence was featured in Mother! - the controversial work of Darren Aronofsky. When debuting in the US, the film made many angry and rated Fs on CinemaScore - the rating system for the audience. The star said it was heartbreaking when the film was denigrated. "I read Twitter and saw horrible comments on the movie, my heart was broken, especially because of Darren (Jennifer's boyfriend at the time.) When you have a relationship with someone, their pain is also yours".
jennifer-lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence at age 27. Photo: Miller Mobley (The Hollywood Reporter).

At age 27, Jennifer Lawrence is one of the most prominent actresses of contemporary cinema. The beauty revealing pressure on the top of glory. "You were immediately attacked by fear, and last year I suddenly felt like they were going to get bored of me." My insecurities increased when I saw more things to lose, more fans - Those who can be disappointed with me, "she said.

Star says the current success far exceeds her original dream. "At the beginning of my career, I was satisfied with filming sitcoms with regular paychecks, telling myself to be a full-time sitcom, and I never dreamed of success. And then I wanted to do some great movies, I made money, and wanted to make more money, and I never had that mentality until my early twenties (at famous of The Winter's Bone and The Hunger Games), "she said.

Jennifer Lawrence also spent much of her time discussing Harvey Weinstein's scandal and the sexual harassment situation in Hollywood. "Every woman I know has been harassed." I was once demanded standing in a nude by a manufacturer with five other people, and was concluded to be too fat. I have to lose nearly seven kilograms in two weeks, and then be confirmed to be sexy enough, "she said.

Beauties shared when the cast began their careers, there was not much choice for them. People can not do anything because sexual harassment is considered normal. New actors also do not want to do big things because they will be considered 'hard to work with. When the actor is more famous, they are less disturbed.

The actress expressed optimism with the changes in Hollywood in recent months. "I am happy that the rules are changing in a positive way." The end result is a shift in social stature. "Men need to be socially conscious," she said.

Jennifer Lawrence has 30 roles in her career. She owns an Oscar for "Best Actress" for Silver Linings Playbook, and received three Oscar nominations. Beauties also starred in two hit movie brands The Hunger Games and X-Men. However, in the past two years, she has had a hard time when X-Men: Apocalypse and Passengers were disgraced, and Mother! polarized in critics and audiences.

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 nhận xét: